A Few Internationals......

NewHolland2

Nice ones, NH2

North of Scotland is the place to go for some oldies.

Wish I was actively persuing them when i went to the Hebrides a couple of years ago -there's some beuts there !

Found a couple of IH & Case's on the NYorks Moors this year....

This is it from the other side - it was in reasonable nick

It's in the village of Goathland, better known as "Aidensfield" to viewers of ITV's "Heartbeat"

where every nook and cranny is used for new houses especially old farms.

Many of the villages up there have been spoiled by "townies" and holiday homes

I promise to get the rest of my pics sorted soon !

• 1 month later...

greta pics as always martin,real shame they never did any 1/32's of those older case,internationals,would have benn a real nice tractor to have

Thanks Sean. I've missed taking pics over the Winter and am looking forward to getting the camera out again for this coming Agricultural Year...... :) :) :);) ;) ;)

Send him round the corner for a long stand while you take the pics...... ;) ;) ;)

Or some left handed stillsons......... It was suggested to me that I go to borrow some from the welding shop when I was an apprentice fitter on my first week, I replied "Yeah no problem as long as if they've got any be it L/h or R/H and I can hit you with them for being a smart tuppeny slot" No more wind ups for me from then on! ?:D :D :D :D :D

She's a nice old piece of iron Civilpek, ready for some new boots by the look of it though!

ya shes alright but trust shes given her fair share of bother over the last year and a half, she got new tyres all round shortly after that pic was taken, as ye can see there shes wearing on one side of the tyre badly but thats fixed now