John Deere "JQ" for Marky 1140

marshman

The newest series, after the 30,s buddy,  you now get a 6110,d  6000 series, 110 hp, D capabilitys, they are now labeled with a,b,c,d and maybe e depending on there specs ;)

Wont be any more 69** any more :(  atleast the numbers mean some thing now

Well, to keep Marky sweet, he can be usfull somtimes  :D :D :D Sorry Marky.

Well yesterday we were recovery at our off road club christmas meet. Didnt take the landie in the woods because it was too tight so i drove round  most of the day  towing people out (mainly jeeps :P). It did amazingly well for its size, towing 2 discos out at once. No trouble with a landcuriser up to its axles. I have to admit i got it stuck though. In the ruts it belled on the drawbar ::):D Had to get towed out by a g wagon ::) Then Dad got stuck in really deep ruts again the tow bar dug in. Got towed out by a Landie. Apart from the 2 stucks it did really well. Funny because it was a wood and really tight all the 4x4 were stuggling not only from the mud but acctually fitting though the gaps. But indipendent brakes ment it would fit anware  :D :D :D :D :D

• 6 months later...

Shes gone :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Dad sold her how could he :'( :'(

Well i spose the £3000 helped when we paid £1500  :D but i would rather have her back :'(

Well at least you have a bigger tractor instead ;)