As asked for .MF 399 conversion based on one of three operated by j+w davis near shepton mallet 1988/2001.This one actually broke in half operating the farm force linkage/grays buck rake.Somebody someware has the 2 wheel drive version of this that i made at the time.Please note i do not sell my conversions but are willing to help and supply some surplus parts.

post-552-132638991481_thumb.jpg

post-552-132638991486_thumb.jpg

Sorry but i am not so good at M-F  (yet   :) ) how did she use to be before the convo  ???

I was wondering the same thing Pete.... I assumed it was based on a 362.... and only in Marky's strange little world... or eBay account.... would one of those be worth that...  ::):D :D

I was wondering the same thing Pete.... I assumed it was based on a 362.... and only in Marky's strange little world... or eBay account.... would one of those be worth that...  ::):D :D

Ha... ya boo shucks to you SIMON (said with agression in the pronounciation)... that model is quite very rare... they fetch a good £200 plus on ebay of late...  :P

Based on the 362 indeed... you sily silly boy  ::)

Oh... and cop this as well...

(_!_)

with a Pwwwtthhhh thrown in for good measure...

Please pay attention in class in future  >:(

My boss in New Zealand had one of these on a plynth come to think of it. Or atleast it was untill his three year saw it and decided to add it to his collection of broken toys. All I remember of it was the casting, bonnet, broken fenders and rear wheels. No front axle, no cab. .. wrecked.

As was a Jag 900 Speedster I found in the sandpit with no header, cab glazing, spout, grab rails or front wheels.. ..  >:(

Nice model, looks like a 2680 chassis and bonnet fitted with a 362 cab. What is the origin of the cab roof?

the bonnet , & cab come from a model of a 399 that was built by an indian company i think , (could be wrong)  & these models are quite rare to see for sale ,& as far as i can see the bonnet & cab has been grafted to a britains chassis.

have alook see here at an original

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6477.0