Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a bit today actually  :D :D as usual all in 1/64th, first up a Kinze 16 row corn planter,grain auger, PT forage harvester with hay head at a great price, new New Holland tractor/ptforage harvester/wagon set, few set of tires for some progects and some flasher bars as well as some axles. I think that is it, close to 100 USD  :o It's days like today why I only collect 1/64th still.  :D :D :D

Quite a bit today actually  :D :D as usual all in 1/64th, first up a Kinze 16 row corn planter,grain auger, PT forage harvester with hay head at a great price, new New Holland tractor/ptforage harvester/wagon set, few set of tires for some progects and some flasher bars as well as some axles. I think that is it, close to 100 USD  :o It's days like today why I only collect 1/64th still.  :D :D :D

i am for one glad that ERTL is making mostly 1:64 new models of New Holland this year..(for my wallet :P) didnt know the harvesting set was already available! where did you buy it and for how much if i may ask?

i am for one glad that ERTL is making mostly 1:64 new models of New Holland this year..(for my wallet :P) didnt know the harvesting set was already available! where did you buy it and for how much if i may ask?

I got it at Bossen Impliment for about 19 US. I love ordering from them, fastest shipping and the best prices  :) :) :) I don't know if you have heard of standi toys but they make alot of parts and what not for toys and they just released a hay head and new spout that works with Ertl's PT choppers, havent picked it up yet but thats next on the list.  ;):)

will do nick tomoz ive left my snapper at work  ::)

o k mate look forward to that thinking about purchasing a new loadall myself,big handling into horsch pronto drill and general bucket work into trailers and spreaders,going this route i have to get two machines unless anyone has spare unwanted attachments

Newton Abbot toy fair today.

Unboxed Britain's MF2680. Early one. Mint.

Boxed Gamma Clark Bobcat Loader. 1:19 scale.

UH JCB Major Loader Digger.

UH Doe 130.

UH Super Major.

I and another member here had a good look at the new UH Big Bud in 1:16. A massive model with terrific amount of detail, comes in a box over 2 foot square but not quite ready to spend £245 on one yet.