Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just shows what i know i would not have looked twice at your irwin 901 ford ,good find then fella ;)

echo  your comments graham, thats the good thing in this hobby sharing with each other.

thank you both, i knew about this one through another american collector, so passing the knowledge on ;)

i will keep my eye open in the toy fairs for a good one if you want.

please do.. always looking for the mint versions, but sometimes those are very hard to come by or very very expensive.. thank you  ;D

Thanks Will...Damn it thats another to add to the list  ???

Any idea of the market rate for different condition versions ? i.e how much do you think a MIB would be worth ? and how much did you pay for that model if you don't mind me asking ?

Thanks Will...Damn it thats another to add to the list  ???

Any idea of the market rate for different condition versions ? i.e how much do you think a MIB would be worth ? and how much did you pay for that model if you don't mind me asking ?

according to a price list i have got, a MIB should be worth between 80-100 pounds, i payed 10 pounds for mine which i found rather cheap, even in the condition it is in and the rarity of the model.

btw.. does your list include FFA models? ( i think i have the complete list of Ford models produced for FFA purposes but am not sure)

My spalding hual/ pick ups

My 7810jd, 8400 jd jcb 3cx contractor(25th scale) jd 9420t, jd 690i combine, Dirty fendt 820, Jd 310SJ backhoe, and to keep marky happy, a MF skid loader with atachment set...

Is this a limited one that is released in 2007? I have seen this one never for sale.

Texas

I believe the real machine was sold in 2007, Bas. Rickerby's Class was the dealer who sold it and commisioned this one. Made by RJN Classics, it was released this year limited to 400 pieces. :)