Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Britains MF 760 combine all great bit nick other that the cab will have to make one :-\

Ertl John Deere 3350 missing the exsaust £3 ;)

and a Siku John Deere 6920 one witch came in the display box, it had the siku loader and attach ments too which is strange bot the loader also fits on the normal 6920s i bought last week form the same guy so maybe it orginaly went with that ???:)

Local boot sale this morning.

Britain's MF595 double wheel, missing cab and exhaust/air cleaner.

Brown Fiat 880DT. Slightly stepped on cab but complete.

New Holland TL80. Complete.

Budget Ford 5000/660 brown with orange wheels. Complete.

2X Deutz DX110. One missing Cab, the other missing cab, floor pan, cab, exhaust, front tyres.

Lastly, one of those non-descript JCB 4CX Powershift Super Sitemaster diggers. Mint.

Probably use most for spares.

You have there some great new items 8)

Texas

Thanks Baz, very pleased with them both especially the Siku Claas Forager, looks nice sat alongside the Norscot 880 and UH SF60 I recently bought. Once I get back online at home i'll have some pictures posted up of them sat in their new dust free home.

Purchased a little 1/50? scale green and yellow plastic Unimog from a local car boot sale for 40p it has no manufacturer markings or decals on it, but it's a reasonably good representation of one. Also picked up an unboxed complete orange Britains Horse Box for a £1. :)

Well I picked up my NewHolland FX450 and Ford TW-15 from Fred Mitchell the other night and bought an old style silage trailer on flotation wheels off Brian O'Reilly at the National Mini-trac show! I also bought two second-hand Britains Same Rubins and a Samson rear discharge dung spreader at the show but don't have any pictures of these three items! Oh, and i also bought one of them Man tippers off Farmer Marshall and a Redrock sheargrab off Wee Nash!

post-1336-13263908419_thumb.jpg

post-1336-132639084458_thumb.jpg