Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

intresting, must be coming into the uk then now, which is about when i was told it would arrive ( 3 weeks ago when i ordered) will ring again on monday see whats going on

To be honest I have not got it yet, I recieved an email today to tell me they have managed to trace one for me and have got it on hold. Other dealers who bothered to reply to my emails said that none will now be comming to the uk due to short supply issues.

To be honest I have not got it yet, I recieved an email today to tell me they have managed to trace one for me and have got it on hold. Other dealers who bothered to reply to my emails said that none will now be comming to the uk due to short supply issues.

same as me then, all ment to be ordered but who knows

they look nice lorries stephen are they welly ones good find anyway  ;) ;)

Sure is Stephen, they have revamped the trailers too I saw the other day. Bit pricey though, may wait for the Newrays to come through. . . if I can wait!

Ebay, Graham ;) A couple of direct retailers have them too.

Sure is Stephen, they have revamped the trailers too I saw the other day. Bit pricey though, may wait for the Newrays to come through. . . if I can wait!

what trailer do the ydo then tris?? flatbeds??containers and tankers

they look nice lorries stephen are they welly ones good find anyway  ;) ;)

these trucks are also welly ones Graham just the lorry on its own i have plenty of  BP chasis's to keep me gping with trailers ,very pleased to get them especially the scania but they will get a new home decalled up too  ;)