Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

it was common in its day as with the BT one, around a few years i think from memory, Super6 (i think??) will know more!!

I've got 2 Gas ones and one BT one, all unboxed

Did someone mention my name?

Checked this one out for you and it goes like this: BT land rover first released in 1989 as cat no.9923, British Gas land rover released at same time, as cat no. 9924, in the range titled as "Authentic road series" Both deleted at the end of 1990, so not that common having quite a short production run. They do not come up on eBay very often. 

Whilst looking this up I checked to see when I bought mine, Gas one on 04/04/04 at Shepton Mallet for £18, BT one on eBay in 2007 for £16 inc. p&p. Also have a BT one without the hardtop, would like to find one of them but may just put a tilt on it  :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's for steering guys! You hook it up just like the towbar to the towhitch and when you take a corner the wheels on the trailer will turn. That's how it works in real life, the model doesn't steer by itself ;)

Beet me to it Ziko, I was going to say that  ;) For reversing it must cause some trouble though as you steer opposite way. ..  ??? ???

No that doesn't really matter. When reversing you just have to remember it will turn a bit different. And then it will work out fine ;)

We also have a 3-axle tipper. Different brand but also 2 steered axles. Here a pic of it hooked up to the 2650. Don't worry this was only for parking it on the field :P

1001311ha3.jpg