Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, 'cos you asked.  Bit fuzzy because I did not use my tripod, 

On the bit of polystyrene is a really good Farner's Son, very good driver for the Britains Farmers Gig (but no gig only a series of bits + wheels and axle!) which I think is the pre-war version but I need to check, and boy for swing (no swing) in very good condition.  Other figures are milkmaid with wooden one-handled bucjet in her hand rather than on her head, 3 workman to push barrows etc, Stable Lad, and Shepherd carrying a lamb. The rest you will have to identify. 

Oh yes, I forgot - a single blade plough in reasonable shape.

Enjoy! 8)

post-1227-132639198251_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132639198263_thumb.jpg

Can't quite believe the condition of that lot Sue.. :o ,I bet you're more than a happy squirrel !!.. ;)

I couldn't believe it myself when unpacking them. There are a couple of figures missing the swing arms (which can be replaced) but are otherwise in very good condition.  The seller packed everything separately and it took me ages to unwrap them.  Reminded me somewhat of Christmas as a child with a stocking full of tiny parcels!

I am a very joyful squirrel.

Congratulations Erik! great job.. your patience has been rewarded..

have you got any plans to expand/start new series?

I will try to keep up with the Ertl RED precisions, still looking for some foxfire farm items, and i have a weak spot for the Blue UH tractors so will keep buying the once i like.

Other than that no plans  ;)  i am running out of space  ;D