Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mark : those models are looking superb.. you must be happy with UH although 3-4 versions of the 8690 is a bit much  ;)  but that wont happen to these i reccon.. but follow ups in timeline are a certain bet.. so any idea what's next?

@ PDC : nice lot you two managed to get out of there! I am sure we'll see most of it in Zwolle next week :D

@ Ziko : it's everyone's right to buy as many models they wish.. And i am sure Martyn is not the only one doing this.. Martin Smits, Niels Anchelon, Gijs Kool to name just a few are doing the same! and somehow that is good as most collector's are just not able to hop over to Hannover for these models and pay 70 euro's admission.

It just doesn't seem right... It would make more sense that those people could only buy models left after the fair has ended.

From what I understand most of the models will not sell out at Agritechnica the only ones that sold out very quickly (which we were not buying) was new UH releases which was due to UH only supplying manufacturers with very few numbers ::) ::)

Where did you get the ros t7070 from, they look well

a friend brought it back from agritecnica for me!!!!!!!

well all my purchases actually!!!  see pdc photo :D :D :D

as for the people saying its wrong that a dealer goes and buys loads but that is there business how they money as we all do by working,, the trip itself is expensive and ferries etc. plus the gamble of investing in models that might take months to re coup the money

a friend brought it back from agritecnica for me!!!!!!!

well all my purchases actually!!!  see pdc photo :D :D :D

as for the people saying its wrong that a dealer goes and buys loads but that is there business how they money as we all do by working,, the trip itself is expensive and ferries etc. plus the gamble of investing in models that might take months to re coup the money

You have good friend, had a nice talk with him :)

texas

I have the exact same Diapet Kubota and rotovator boxed as well. I've also got a 1:20 scale Kubota M type complete with box and rather than explain here what it's like I'll post up a picture of it later in a sperate topic. Diapet did some good models.

Thats the one John, no estimated delivery date from them but definately on order ;D

I'd love one of those models, just make too much money for me, hoping UH may do one now they're doing a Nuffield and have the tooling for tricycle tractors :-\

now unpacked from Germany !!

ros nh 7070

ros nh hydrogen tractor

ros joskin 2.7m pasture topper - waited years for this !

ros joskin pasture/shallow injector

siku profi unimog

siku ropa sugar beet harvester !!!!!!!!!

Uh kuhn self propelled mixer wagon

uh lemken mounted sirrus sprayer - at last a mounted sprayer !

weise deutz 13006

weise fendt 615

wiking fendt 828

uh horsh joker cultivator

uh claas xerion 3800 in white

norev claas 108 combine

think thats the lot !!  just wonder if ANYONE  bought the JD show boxed set !!!!!!! ????????????