Lamma 2009

BigX500

• 3 weeks later...

sorry sean :-[ cost of batterys etc :D;D

was a good day, my local deutz fahr dealer showed me round the new k series like im on with priceing with him

( k620) never saw in the large green sheds this year ran out of time, in by 9.30am and left at 4pm then spent 2hrs 20mins getting out to the first roundabout >:(  here tell 4c bought enought models to start his own shop :o

sorry sean :-[ cost of batterys etc :D;D

was a good day, my local deutz fahr dealer showed me round the new k series like im on with priceing with him

( k620) never saw in the large green sheds this year ran out of time, in by 9.30am and left at 4pm then spent 2hrs 20mins getting out to the first roundabout >:(  here tell 4c bought enought models to start his own shop :o

Just got in before the rush today, but left my camera in the car  :( Too much to do in one day, but did what I intended.  :)

Just too manic on wensday to take any pics and cold .Did hear there was 30000 visitors first day  :o Not so many thurs too wet  ;D There wasn't much new kit about did look at the new puma very nice but just seen the right up in last weeks farmers guardian 112 grand .But i had a grand time looking around specially the two ladies in fishnets for the two days (note to self go and have a cold shower now)  ;D