Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask valerie of dads tractors on here as dads tractors they are at boston, she might be able to help

who that on there im not very good at finding people

i think potatoman (mark) lives up that way ????? , see if hes coming  to, might be worth a try

i think i give it a go i have not talked to him in a long time

might seem a bit cheeky but does antone going fancy lookin for 2 britains transit pickups for me :-[:-\ ;D

good luck!!!, tried that for Tris last time, no luck! >:(

could be lucky this time though :-\ ;) ;)

Spoke to Colin Boor (the organisor) this morning...

He has had to turn away potential sellers again and he is well chuffed with the response..

I mentioned that I needed another pass and he said not if its for that ugly rude loud bald bloke who carries a camera round with him and wears some mf clothing  :D :D

Spoke to Colin Boor (the organisor) this morning...

He has had to turn away potential sellers again and he is well chuffed with the response..

I mentioned that I needed another pass and he said not if its for that ugly rude loud bald bloke who carries a camera round with him and wears some mf clothing  :D :D

expansion for next year maybe?

well I've expanded every year now for the last 10 years... so I don't see it stopping just yet  :-\ :-[:D :D

and from what i've heard..that was not caused by the beer..  :P maybe they should charge a higher admission for bigger persons or with wrong taste in tractors..(which would be anything that isnt of the blue colour)  :D;)

and from what i've heard..that was not caused by the beer..  :P maybe they should charge a higher admission for bigger persons or with wrong taste in tractors..(which would be anything that isnt of the blue colour)  :D;)

Bigger person ey !    Marky have a word    :o