Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you go back to March way? or Home ?

Went to the inlaws at guyhern  then left about 3.30 to get stuck in a jam on the 47 then went all round the fens to get to eye then plain sailing down 605/A14 to home

Went to the inlaws at guyhern   then left about 3.30 to get stuck in a jam on the 47 then went all round the fens to get to eye then plain sailing down 605/A14 to home

oh the 4 car smash ;).....happened just before we got to it, about 2ish i think?, near an Esso garage i think, looked like the BMW was turning in and the 3 behind werent paying attention.....and right in front of a speed camera! :D :D

oh the 4 car smash ;).....happened just before we got to it, about 2ish i think?, near an Esso garage i think, looked like the BMW was turning in and the 3 behind werent paying attention.....and right in front of a speed camera! :D :D

So did you have to turn round and go cross country

That accident must of only missed us as i was at rings end garage getting fags at 2.35 :-\

got past it ok, no coppers there or anything then, must have been 3ish??, just people standing around, wasnt intending to really go that way, got distracted and missed the turning i wanted to get past Peterboro.....still a nice drive!

I hope you sent Marky out to do the job :D;)

Did Harry had also a good time, or did he only cry when he have seen all FTF Members :D

texas

Harry had a good time i think....smiled at a few people, was crying though as it was to hot in the rooms, had to get him outside, thats the only problem with the place, its to hot whether its April or October! >:( >:(>:(

Well I'm back too.... just about to upload the pics to PB... should have some on FTF within the hour with a bit of luck.

All I can say is.... WOW... what a show... totally awsome this year - I've not had so much fun since Barry got his didgerydoo stuck in that mincing machine all those years ago  ;D

Well I'm back too.... just about to upload the pics to PB... should have some on FTF within the hour with a bit of luck.

All I can say is.... WOW... what a show... totally awsome this year - I've not had so much fun since Barry got his didgerydoo stuck in that mincing machine all those years ago  ;D

Cheers for the *** mark  I owe you one :-*

My pleasure Scott... Anything for a fellow smoker 'in need'  :D :D - was good to see you mate.... and I loooooooooooove your hedgecutter and combine... both awsome and a real credit to you Scott... especially as you don't have the 'most delicate' of hands either  :o

ooooh i cant wait  im getting all exited again now

My pleasure Scott... Anything for a fellow smoker 'in need'  :D :D - was good to see you mate.... and I loooooooooooove your hedgecutter and combine... both awsome and a real credit to you Scott... especially as you don't have the 'most delicate' of hands either  :o

I only take a Z5 on the wedding ring finger    Try finding one of them in a shop ;D

can't wait to see the pics  :)

and me - home too but took time off to demolish savaloy and chips before winding up the computer.

I had an absolutely great weekend.  First at Marky's drinking tea, eating biscuits and driving a tractor around the estate.  Thanks Marky!  Had a great evening Saturday with the crowd in the Gardeners Arms and thoroughly enjoyed the show.  Great to meet up with old and new friends.  I shall probably have more to say later.

The accident must have happened behind me as I had plain sailing to the A605 but got stuck behind a grandad doing35 in a 60 area and was obliged to be stuck in a convoy behind him for several miles.  Made good tie down the A34 to ne stopped on the last 6 mile stretch - a horsebox was being recovered from the ditch/soft verge.  Judging by all the pedestrians walking away wearing riding britches and smiles I assume the horses had already been removed. Hope none were hurt.

and me - home too but took time off to demolish savaloy and chips before winding up the computer.

I had an absolutely great weekend.  First at Marky's drinking tea, eating biscuits and driving a tractor around the estate.  Thanks Marky!  Had a great evening Saturday with the crowd in the Gardeners Arms and thoroughly enjoyed the show.  Great to meet up with old and new friends.  I shall probably have more to say later.

The accident must have happened behind me as I had plain sailing to the A605 but got stuck behind a grandad doing35 in a 60 area and was obliged to be stuck in a convoy behind him for several miles.  Made good tie down the A34 to ne stopped on the last 6 mile stretch - a horsebox was being recovered from the ditch/soft verge.  Judging by all the pedestrians walking away wearing riding britches and smiles I assume the horses had already been removed. Hope none were hurt.

And I didn't see you    Sooooooooo Sorry :'(

And I didn't see you     Sooooooooo Sorry :'(

Never mind - there is always Toytrac in October.  I missed quite a few but that is the problem when there are hundred of people around and without identification it is nigh impossible unless you know what everyone looks like.