MF 3070

well finally decided to build my 3070, with a good look at TM810's version from a few years back i set to it  :)

started with a BRITAINS 6140, TIMS 4260 & a metal version ROS 3070

now the work starts ! all broken down into parts

first off, time to get the wheels to fit the britains chassis by hand drilling to accomadate the fixings

unfortunatly due to the rear axle on the chassis & the way the tims wheels are moulded they dont fit 

so then ensues a frantic phone call to sean telling him it's all his fault & he owes me a britains 6140 a tims 4260 & a metal ros 3070 >:(:D

after calming down & a chat with sean , a few options are banded about & the front wheels from an old 362 are found to do the job

lots of dremmeling & sanding later the problem is sorted of a fashion

wheels fitted , now ready for the bodywork to start

nice one mate, worth getting the wrong chinese meal last night seeing as i was talking to you about this :D :D

well not like yer going to waste away is it mate  ;)

very nice mjb  :) good work  :) is it hard to get those ros 3070's  ???

not really mate but they are getting quite pricey :(

Lovley work there Marcus, looks spot on to me. :)

thanks mate , few more years & i'll be almost your standard  :)

Looks spot on me to mate,love the paint finish  :o;)

looks ok doesn't it , even if tris does have a point about the front wheels , ahh if anyone asks they're oversized tyres on small wheels ! as for the paint finish , i can't take credtir for that mate it's how it came out of the box , metal see , the plastic version doesn't shine really , a very dull finish