Marky Woods

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Ferguson i've think you've milked this topic enough now  >:( >:(>:(

Sorry its just the last bit of achchol coming out my system and i'm felling angry  :D :D

no worries.. you always lash out at the ones you love first...  :-* - it's no problem darling...

By the way... well done (if you've kept it up)...

if you havn't then... grrr... I hate you you stinking whimp  >:(;D

not bad mate, like the sign post

as for the cattle grid, why not make it a ramped thing, if you get what i mean, only way you could do them without building the whole board, jsut make a 5mm deep box to sit it in with shallow ramps each side, fences away from that??? prob a lot of work mind

:D :D - well I can think of other nastier names I've been called... so I like that one...

Not so sure on the magic bit mind you  :D :D

I find that very hard to believe  :-*:-*

Great work Marky you should get someone to cast these babies  ;)

Food for thought Marky.  You have been hiding your light under a bushel of compacted waste.

I need a set of kissing gates for Leakey Vale.  Have you considered gates in 1:72?  Lilliput vale has a shortage as I have to buy a set of walls to get 1 gate.  Expect me to be in the rush at Spalding

Food for thought Marky.  You have been hiding your light under a bushel of compacted waste.

I need a set of kissing gates for Leakey Vale.  Have you considered gates in 1:72?  Lilliput vale has a shortage as I have to buy a set of walls to get 1 gate.  Expect me to be in the rush at Spalding

1:32 is bad enough.....he'll need some bigger lenses in those glasses! :D :D :D

be jesus, what have you been doing in the garage without my supervision :D :D :D :D

looks great Marky, Harry would love that lot on his toy farm!  ;):D :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm spud boxes :P :P :P

Didn't he tell you mate, he has had to order a keyboard with bigger letter as he has cut all his fingers off.........

Have no fear though, the wood does not need staining any more...

I find that very hard to believe  :-*:-*

Great work Marky you should get someone to cast these babies  ;)

yes... you... now get on with it porky  :-*

be jesus, what have you been doing in the garage without my supervision :D :D :D :D

looks great Marky, Harry would love that lot on his toy farm!  ;):D :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm spud boxes :P :P :P

don't even go there with your mmmmm spud boixes Holmes  >:(:D :D

Been waiting for you in the garage... still no show... what excuse have you got... been busy I suppose  ::):D :D :D

can have a go Aunty Sue... I'll try anything once  :D :D - I suspect you can't get much smalle than 1:32 really... that's a 1mm router cutter... much smaller than that may be a problem in wood I reckon  :-\

i didnt know that Jez, might explain why he hasnt been round to hold Harry! :'( :'( :'( ::) ::)

I've been waiting on the invite  :o:D :D ;D:-*