Myerscough College Fleet

ferrit

Hi guys I was walking past the wash bay at the college today and the was quite a few of the college's tractors parked up there as the Mech store and compound was being used for forklift training. Anyhoo took the opportunity to grab some snaps.

SomeoftheFleetonthewashbay.jpg

"The Twins"

Pair of Same Silver 110's

PairofSameSilver110.jpg

Sameswithploughs.jpg

"The Green Machines"

JD2650

JD2650.jpg

JD1750

JD1750.jpg

"Boys in Blue".

Ford TW 35.

FordTW35.jpg

Ford 5610

Ford5610.jpg

Ford 3910

Ford3910.jpg

"Hard Case"

Case with loader

Casewithloader.jpg

"Turning Japanese"

Kubota M5940

KubotaM5940.jpg

Kubota B1700

KubotaB1700.jpg

Kubota KX61 Excavator

Kubotakx61.jpg

And last one for now

"Mellow Yellow"

JCB Fastrac 1135

JCBFastrac1135.jpg

got about the same amount of tractors as our college  :) that tw is nice wish they had that at our one  :Pbut instead they have a tm 190 though  :-\ where is this college about then ?? :)

Is it a prototype TM? and has a TM 165 engine? because someone was saying that there is something wrong with the computer or something, and as its a prototype there are no parts  ???  :D

nice to see some of the old girls again,  I was at Myerscough from 1995 to 2000.  I was in the guinea pig year for both the ND and HND in Mechanisation & Machinery Management.

I would keep an eye on the JD 2650 boys.  Shes is an absolute cracker.  She would make pretty good money if they were to sell her.

If any of you lads are at the college, ask the beardy ba$t$rd$ Lance Butters and Kevin Davenport if they remember 'UM'  (short for Ian, and part of the reason behind Agri UM :P

looks like they have added a few additions.  The fastrac and the TW must have been added after I left, as well as the Japanese contigency.

Is the Stumble in still going...?

Is it a prototype TM? and has a TM 165 engine? because someone was saying that there is something wrong with the computer or something, and as its a prototype there are no parts  ???  :D

it was from Basildon, its a protoype 8560.  I designed and made the chassis frame (if its still on it) its a 4 post frame with a mounting plate I made from sheet steel to bolt onto the bell housing and incorporated the starter motor.  We put front pto and Hydraulic tank on it, as well as all of the electrics to start her up.  Has she still got the home made exhaust.  Some of my best work at college went into that project.

Is the rig still knocking about ?? would love to get pictures of it ???

it was from Basildon, its a protoype 8560.  WI designed and made the chassis frame (if its still on it) its a 4 post frame with a mounting plate I made from sheet steel to bolt onto the bell housing and incorporated the starter motor.  We put front pto and Hydraulic tank on it, as well as all of the electrics to start her up.  Has she still got the home made exhaust.  Some of my best work at college went into that project.

Is the rig still knocking about ?? would love to get pictures of it ???

Intresting Ian, i have a pic of it here from when i did the tractor safety and driving course  ;)

post-1777-13263900589_thumb.jpg