Stuarthill Farm

brianih634

Looks a tidy plough  ;) nice pickup the dealers got to  ;D, id watch that roller doesn't fall off to  ;)

Thanks, the roller is inline with the rafter post, so won't go far ;)

Looks nice  ;) liking that plough :)

I really like how this a small farm only a coupel tractors not 300hp things well done ;)

I wanted to keep this one small, but I already want, no need some more yard space ::), won't be getting too big tho. Contarctor's may appear with some big stuff from time to time ;):D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Tris, I find it very difficult to find as much time as I'd like to progress with the layout. Work, house, garden, six year old and wife uses up a lot :)

I sometimes find myself smiling just knowing Stuarthill is there just waiting for the next step :D

Nice updates, and long overdue I might add  ::);) Always nice to see something happening here. Only a proper farm uses it's machniery to barricade the yard off to livestock. Spot on  8)

ye you cant beat a telehandler  :D can fill most gaps with the extending boom  :D we use the tl90 with west silage trailer then the manitou behind the trailer with a bucket on and the buckrake under the gap under the boom to make sure they dont try it  :D nice to see it used in model form as it adds realism to the display  :)

Nice update Brian. Are you ready for silaging yet ??? ???

Thanks Bill,

Me ready for silage? :o:P It'll probably take me another month to get that far :D;D ;D

thats quite scary ive got a cousin called stuart hill and his dad is called brian  ;D:D

Now that is spooky :o