Stuarthill Farm

brianih634

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time coming Brian, you've some great builds and models under your hat so it will be good to seem them as we should  :o8)

Thanks Tris,

I found that it has just been too cold at this time of year to go out to the garage to work on a display, then when the weather warms up so does work etc. I hope to bring the large modern grain farm in from the garage to and have it set up below this one.

nice wee yard, cant wait to see some animals about :)

Cows and sheep waiting in the wings ;)

i will borrow you one  of my coats its warm because its insulated with  cow 5h1t...you can work all night then

No thanks ::) I like my comforts too much ;D This hobby is supposed to be fun for me, not a chore ;):)

Nice looking start to Stuarthill Brian. Now I have to be nosey  inquisitive and ask about the name... a farm in Aberdeenshire and why the name ??? ???

Thanks Bill,

The name, well I live at Stuart Crescent and because its up in the loft and on a hill shelf. So sorry, no farm that I know of in the area, Stuarthill farm is purely in my head ;D ;D :D