Stuarthill Farm

brianih634

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ , Hadn't realised just how long its been since I updated this topic  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ .

There has been a few changes on the farm, sadly I don't have pictures of them all. The McCormicks have been sold/traded for a Claas Arion 430 with loader. There will be another tractor joing the fleet soon (contractors selling his MF 5480  :) ). Thought it was time to trade the two existing balers for one that will do both silage and straw.

Some pictures of the new Vicon arriving and the Farmhand and Claas leaving  :):( .

post-225-132640036122_thumb.jpg

post-225-132640036155_thumb.jpg

post-225-132640036182_thumb.jpg

post-225-132640036206_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Bob, she will be the main tractor at Stuarthill, ploughing, drilling, mowing grass etc. Number one son has now left school and is looking to earn a bit extra cash doing a little bit of contracting to the neighbours ;) . Contractor we bought her from realy looked after her.

What can i say the man has CLASS ha ha!

:wacko::unsure:??? Think I may have went a bit cross eyed for awhile :laugh: :laugh:

Personally I think Brian may have suffered a bang on the head and wasn't thinking straight when he made that deal ;D ;D

Will always be a Claas man, just need to give the others a shot sometimes ;D

:wacko::unsure:??? Think I may have went a bit cross eyed for awhile :laugh: :laugh:

Will always be a Claas man, just need to give the others a shot sometimes ;D

No No No he just seen one of the best 4 pot turbos on the market and he just had to have it ;D ;D ;D but i have to say Claas is a nice tractor too would love to spend a day or 2 on a Class 640 they seem to be a nice tractor.