New milking parlour/dairy house

intey 434

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure clear corrugated sheets are still available, EMA will be your best bet unless maybe someone here has some spare. . .

In any case, you've built a superb unit here mate. Love it.

thanks tris,

i was talking to the master shed builder and he reconed that ema no longer did them, now all he does is buys flat clear sheets and uses a hand crimper, a lot of work i thought though as the plastic has to be heated to a pricise temperature :-\ :-\

antics still sell clear polly sheet in a corrugated pannel, has 12 i think small 3 cm wide 6 cm long bits on it, wont match the ema white stuff if thats what you have used, but its ok for a general use 

i bought my sheet of card form the modle shop so dont know wether the expotools one will macth:/

paul savage reconed that but im going to give it a try ::)

Paul has indeed tried to source the clear corrugated plastic, apparently the model suppliers have it on back order and has been the case for a good while now.

He used clear Acetate (think its around 200gsm thickness) heated it and run it through a crimper.

A few sheets later and he got the hang of it, looks well on my big machinery shed, a bit of work but does look the part!

Its a LOT CHEAPER option as the clear corrugated stuff isn't too cheap!

Paul has indeed tried to source the clear corrugated plastic, apparently the model suppliers have it on back order and has been the case for a good while now.

He used clear Acetate (think its around 200gsm thickness) heated it and run it through a crimper.

A few sheets later and he got the hang of it, looks well on my big machinery shed, a bit of work but does look the part!

Its a LOT CHEAPER option as the clear corrugated stuff isn't too cheap!

i did ask him could he do me some but he said it would be a month or more before he could do it though i may just wait