Ertl 2009

AJH

i certainly have not slated the thing ploughmaster, i just expresend my views on the item, this afterall a free country,i just feel going by that pic that it looks tacky to me, orehaps its just the way the pics taken, but going by that pic its not as good as the old one

I can't see how it's all that different from the old one really, it's the same chassis and the rest has just followed what NH have done in real life. RC2 can't put in what CNH leave out

sure it is a follow on as per the real thing, all i am saying is theres something about it that looks tacky?? i certainly dont see prototype anywhere so we are all just speculating

to be honest i aint getting into a slanging match over this, every member is fully entitled to there views on a model, and i am sure no matter who somebody will always have a go back,i for one certainly wont back down with my views, if that anoyes someone then tough, if we all agreed over every model then the world would be a very boring place at the end of the day

and as for always slagging britains or rc2 as they are correctly named ::) ::)::) i certainly do not, maybe a check back through my posts is in order  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( some people however seem hell bent on that pratice, which is up to them, but dont go dragging me in to those types of people

I think the original photo is too shiny but the baler looks the same detail as the old one. We must remember that it is a toy and NOT a detailed collectors model, as Bill Waters has said many times they have many rules and regulations to comply with to get it passed for sale. Britains and Ertl have always built sand box toys, I certainly wore out many tractors in this way and I think most people on this Forum did also. I think it's great they have updated the model so quickly after the real one was introduced. We are quick enough to complain when discontinued models are still sold or an update consists of a decal change on the toy/model when the real McCoy looks nothing like the previous tractor/implement.

I say well done for the quick update and lets see it in European New Holland yellow soon. I've always thought the red with a yellow and blue decal looks all wrong, but we can't blame RC2 for that!

No matter what, the old model was a fair baler and i would still buy the new ones for my carpet farming. It needs some modifications but you then have a decent, solid baler, and not a fragile one like the UH.. (i know you cant compare these)

Just had confirmation from RC2 that this is a US only baler (with tank on top). There will be a new EU item in Euro spec NH livery but quite different from this one (without tank).

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed that on G & M's site they are expecting delivery of the Case Steiger 535 Prestige on both duals and tracks, I don't want to use their pictures in case of copyright but has anyone got the new pictures yet???............Atte perhaps ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

large-1256244866-912014640_C.jpg

1/32 Case IH 9120 Axial-Flow Combine by Ertl. To be released in late November 2009.

Collectors Notes:

This combine features new tooling for the upper body and feeder housing detail, along with the tracks and new 16 row corn head.

New flyers:

2009 Case/Case IH Fall New Release

Case 830 50th Anniversary Collector

2009 Case/Case IH Fall New Release