200hp tractors

Pingu

For all the tractor drivers out there and others what would you drive of these's?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. For all the tractor drivers out there and others what would you drive of these's?

• MF 6499
    • MF 7495
    • Fendt 818
    • Fendt 920
    • JD 7920
    • JD 8220
    • New Holland TM190/Case MXM190
    • McCormick XTX 215
    • Valtra T190
    • Case CVX 1190/NH TVT 190
    • SDF ones to many to list
    • JCB 3220
    • Claas 836

This is mainly for drivers as i would like to see there reasons but anyone can contribute i don't mind I'd just like reasons to go with it. Your allowed 2 choices 1st and backup.

Mine are: MF 6499 because it is from the Massey line has Massey rear end and gearbox etc and is extremely reliable from the drivers i know and it can pull anything and in general is a great drive and has big cab with GTA console

Second choice is: Fendt 818 because it is light has a vario box is one of the most reliable tractors on the market is the most advanced tractor on the market

I'd go for the Claas 836 as i currently drive a Renault 836 and its one of the most comfortable tractors i've ever driven, economical and a good pulling tractor.

I'd also go for the Fendt 818 as thats what i really wanted when we bought the Renault. It out pulls tractors more powerful, is very economical and has just about everything as standard thats optional on other brands. Despite its level of technology it's also a very easy tractor to drive. Now all i need to do is to keep nibbling at the boss for two more years so when we change mine he might give in  ::) ::)::):D :D ;)

my choice was :

1 the NH tm ,not driven one but did get a go with a bed -tiller a while backon a TM155 & found it a good comfortable tractor & well up to the job.

2 JD 7920 as the last regular tractor was a 7710 ,probably changed beyond all recognition but was a great tractor to drive .

1st, Fendt 920 because I'd like to play with the gadgets, look for the topless girl in the screen memory and also see how all the ingenuity makes the thing work.

2nd, TM190 because I havn't been in an NH since the 8560's so would like to see the progress.

i had to go for the mccormick and the mf

1st the mf as we sound be seeing one of this turn up at ares frist thing and they look to be a good well builtr tractor and most drivers i no would prefur a massey once driven them

the mccormick just becuse i love all mccromicks and i dont no of many breking down

what i would never go for is a jd or a cclass renualt

jd so many of them around these parts a breaking down people are givenig them a way and you dont trade a new jd for a new landdini do you

class ren after all the probs we have had with ares i would never ever think of going with them

and last but not least j.d are crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had to go for the mccormick and the mf

1st the mf as we sound be seeing one of this turn up at ares frist thing and they look to be a good well builtr tractor and most drivers i no would prefur a massey once driven them

the mccormick just becuse i love all mccromicks and i dont no of many breking down

what i would never go for is a jd or a cclass renualt

jd so many of them around these parts a breaking down people are givenig them a way and you dont trade a new jd for a new landdini do you

class ren after all the probs we have had with ares i would never ever think of going with them

and last but not least j.d are crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we told you you would see the light all those months back didn't we,guess your mc mfman now then

Yer but people arnt asking what i wanted them to do they're not saying why they would buy them not just for the reason of their make but other things not many people have said why they picked them and ligatamit reasons and if anyone says JD 7920 for reliability what planet are you on :D :D and the early 03-04 NH TM 190 ha there almost as bad  :D :D