Schuco 2009

AJH

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a strange model to produce really ::)

Siku did one similar and it got dropped ::)

UH did it in green and in orange as a ltd ed and it didn't sell well ::)

Now schuco do one at twice the price ??? ???

probably been comissioned by Fendt to commemerate the release of the new Fendt Vario 200 series.  :-\ :-\

This makes me think what will Fendt present at this years Agri technica. We that I meant new items in 1:1. Maybe the Forage Harvester  ??? ??? ???

Seems a strange model to produce really ::)

Siku did one similar and it got dropped ::)

UH did it in green and in orange as a ltd ed and it didn't sell well ::)

Now schuco do one at twice the price ??? ???

It was nice to see a different roof casting for the two different tractors :)

The front grill guard even comes off like the real thing to let the bonnet lift up :)

Don't think they would last long carpet farming, but for display purposes they are great :)

post-225-132639117355_thumb.jpg

post-225-132639117363_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

according to what I read Schuco must have pulled a trump card and got their hand on a Case IH licence. Because they are talking about four different items coming out.

How on the earth did they pull that off, I dont know. Is Ertl losing its grip and the manufacturers are starting to realise that there are many companys out there that can make very detailed models for a competetive price or is it that Ertl has capitulated the 1:32 market to the competition , which would be bad news for britains.

Another possibility is naturally that Case IH is simply following New Hollands (ROS)lead and are letting other top model makers getting involved. If that is the case they seem to have chosen Schuco. ( a bit pricier but very nice models)

Whatever happened I hope it is true.

according to what I read Schuco must have pulled a trump card and got their hand on a Case IH licence. Because they are talking about four different items coming out.

How on the earth did they pull that off, I dont know. Is Ertl losing its grip and the manufacturers are starting to realise that there are many companys out there that can make very detailed models for a competetive price or is it that Ertl has capitulated the 1:32 market to the competition , which would be bad news for britains.

Another possibility is naturally that Case IH is simply following New Hollands (ROS)lead and are letting other top model makers getting involved. If that is the case they seem to have chosen Schuco. ( a bit pricier but very nice models)

Whatever happened I hope it is true.

im sure there was a version by a main manufactura that F-P bought and it wasnt wagen-hoff or Manu-s kit but the cab roof looked all wrong like the white top was too thick i hope this schuco model is true to the real thing in dimetions

i cant remember what the maufacturer of the one F-P bought it from  ??? ???

but anyway we could still have a Doncaster IH from britains I still hold hopes

as you have UH making M-F and Ford 6X models  and the licencing isnt restricted to just one model/toy manufacturer as RC2 do ford 6X models

just read they are doing a comfort 2000 cabbed 844-s  IH aswell

http://www.shop-014.de/Modelltoys-h281-Schuco-132.html