At Work with Ricky

MODELFARMER

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no not mine was the farm in hertfordshire i worked at it was one of the last 6920's probably only had 500hrs on it in that pic

may have one like it sometime the 6610 is due a changeing

heres a pic of her with the extra eweight

Image238.jpg

ah but ricky when you get this front linkage on it will be easier to put the weight block on that

liking the bottle holder might get one for ours, did you get the cool box onthe floor too

No but was thinkin about it, its prob a fortune for all it is

is she still snapping the shares then ricky?? not surprised if your wedging stones inbetween it like that :D :D

Thats only A BABY stone!!!!

CJ

Front links are on hold  :'( :'(

Maybe next year.

Old man can't see the benefits, he will when she comes home some day with them on her though ha ha

No but was thinkin about it, its prob a fortune for all it is

Thats only A BABY stone!!!!

CJ

Front links are on hold  :'( :'(

Maybe next year.

Old man can't see the benefits, he will when she comes home some day with them on her though ha ha

i feel like doing things like that every day  :D you should get one of those loader guards for it they look they part and a fresh like of paint on the weights  8)

That is the first time you mentioned about the JCB Ricky - is she yer main loader ???

Nope shes a  . . . . well shes just there

Manitou 426 is the main lifter, which don't amount to much, only 2000 hrs on her and i'm sure its well into its teenage years now

You and your old boy ever talk about selling up and moving to a place like the Ukraine and start growing alot of crop in the summer and spending the winter on models and family back home Ricky?

No way man too much here to do that

• 2 weeks later...

No its the JCB actually,

Shes dropped a valve into her, so the head is away now to get skimmed and the pistons are out of her she's gettin done up while we're at it, she was dead on the road, hopefully she'll be more use now when put together again