New Holland CR9090 Limited Edition

AJH

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Did anyone on the Forum actually buy one of these?

I couldn't get to the shows and my NH dealer has been unable to get me one.......... :(

Same here John, i want one, could'nt get to the shows they were sold at, and the dealer can't get them...... :(

I think they are only available at shows and i have understood that the models wont be sended anywhere due to problems they encountered with the T7060 limited edition that was returned quite often as parts were broken off during shipment. As far as i know, Niels (miniagri.nl) has one for sale.. but the price is even steeper then at a show...

Save your money I say! I got my ROS T7070 delivered on friday and cant believe how good and accurate it is for a mere fraction of the T7060 price.

Whos to say that ROS wont make a CR9090? If they do it will be 60- 70quid and most probably have wheels that turn and a grain bin that retracts unlike the £500 version at Agritechnica!

• 2 months later...

Bit late to ask the question.... but I was browsing the Spalding show pics, and spotted a CR9090, together with a TYRO TOYS??? NH SP forage harvester, does anyone have information on who was selling them, & at what price??

Any info much appreciated,

JEP.

that would have been neils132 on here's stand, the nh forager is lovley, will be getting one of those, but at the time he wasn't 100% sure on the price,  as for the combine i saw it, but didnt see the price, drop him a pm on here, sure he can help with better info

that would have been neils132 on here's stand, the nh forager is lovley, will be getting one of those, but at the time he wasn't 100% sure on the price, as for the combine i saw it, but didnt see the price, drop him a pm on here, sure he can help with better info

Is that the 2205? TyroToys sell them for €505 I think  :of

Niels was selling the CR9090 for 750 euro's by memory. The NH 2305 forager was not from Tyro Toys. It is made by 3 very talented Dutch customizers. Ronnie Post (Eicher 3108) (member here on the forum, recently posted the complete JD 40,50, 55 and 60 series customs), Johan Bos and Richard van der Veen are making this model and have showed it for the first time in Zwolle 2009, I believe they are close to making this model in a limited production run. For what i have understood, prizes will be in the neighbourhood of the Chestnut Miniatures combines.. But no doubt Ronnie himself will be able to tell you more exactly.

Niels was selling the CR9090 for 750 euro's by memory. The NH 2305 forager was not from Tyro Toys. It is made by 3 very talented Dutch customizers. Ronnie Post (Eicher 3108) (member here on the forum, recently posted the complete JD 40,50, 55 and 60 series customs), Johan Bos and Richard van der Veen are making this model and have showed it for the first time in Zwolle 2009, I believe they are close to making this model in a limited production run. For what i have understood, prizes will be in the neighbourhood of the Chestnut Miniatures combines.. But no doubt Ronnie himself will be able to tell you more exactly.

Interesting stuff Wil, cheers for the info