mf 135

Paul Palmer

Question

12 answers to this question

go resin route not proper parts, waste of origonals otherwise, they do go on, pretty straight forward to, you will just need to trim the repo arch inner hub mould down till they sit on the chassis and footplates nicely, just light sanding i found ,each side is slighlty different so dont do both at ones, then just slip a small bit of plasti rod tube (antics,and you this time not the kids :D :D )  over the axel to set the wheels rightg otherwise they slide side to side

done it on my 135

go resin route not proper parts, waste of origonals otherwise, they do go on, pretty straight forward to, you will just need to trim the repo arch inner hub mould down till they sit on the chassis and footplates nicely, just light sanding i found ,each side is slighlty different so dont do both at ones, then just slip a small bit of plasti rod tube (antics,and you this time not the kids :D :D )  over the axel to set the wheels rightg otherwise they slide side to side

done it on my 135

many thanks for your help again any pictures mate as they help a great deal cheers paul

right here you go mate, 2 of the underside, havnt got the other set of untouched arches to hand right now, but if you look at these then at a set it will make sence, they just push over the uh wheel hubs, its only the hubs part of  arches that need sanding down to sit right

002-5.jpg

001-8.jpg

nice tractor... but do we really need to see one of your grey pubes Mr P (pic one)... have a wax before Spalding will you mate  :o :o :D :D

just getting her ready for the topper, pto cap is off just gotta take linkage drawbar off next , then hitch up then hes away!!!!