MARSHALL'S FARM

colin

na, we were thinking about it but we came across a real good wagtail vicon 802 for 350quid :o :o :o

you need a set of beefyer tyres on that yoke of yours ::):D :D

nah we have wide ones on the back, it would be hard to steer with any wider on front ;)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Its been donkeys since i posted something here so took these pics earlier, we are selling stuff at an auction at Markethill tomorrow :)

1st photo, 106 and 103 ready for the road tomorrow

2nd, the kuhn rower and a portable cubicle(we have 14 of them) but just bringing one to show the boys ;)

post-1856-132639095691_thumb.jpg

post-1856-13263909572_thumb.jpg

is your chopper from the 80s ..my mate had one of these behind a massey 185 in the mid 80s used to do 8 -14 acres a day 290 lugging and a david brown 1390 4x4 on the pit  ..it was ok got it done.. ever thought of getting a bigger chopper..  your bigger tractor would pull something to clear 25-35 acres a day

is your chopper from the 80s ..my mate had one of these behind a massey 185 in the mid 80s used to do 8 -14 acres a day 290 lugging and a david brown 1390 4x4 on the pit  ..it was ok got it done.. ever thought of getting a bigger chopper..  your bigger tractor would pull something to clear 25-35 acres a day

yeah its around 20 year old, we havent used it in 5 years but started it up the other day and everythings working :) we bought a JF 800 side mounted and we are thinking of buying an 850 :-\

Looks the part colin, what do the side mounted harvesters corner like? dont they hit the back wheel  ??? have never seen one in action  ???:-\

no they dont hit back wheel cause the frame keeps it out and they corner the same lock on tractor :)

• 3 weeks later...

just finished the silage got a few pics but not many i will put a few on now and rest later as i have bales to draw on and slurry to go out :D

we put in 65 acres and bales 7 or 8 acres

this is our 9ft kuhn mower we bought in winter, we took the door off her so the row is spread out so we dont need to kick it out ;D

post-1856-132639103164_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639103173_thumb.jpg