tractorman mf photos

just found out i'm working all weekend so thought i'd post a few pics for you civil so you can see how far they are,only minor bits left paint and the decals on the 390t left to do,got a few off the seed drill to althought it's not quite finished,hope these help

Guest Fendt pwr

Very nice looking seed drill,well done.D o you need to take it around from feild to feild on a trailer or will you make it an end tow drill?. :)

might do,it's hard to come across the complete 362's to make the full job,possibillity though,i'm also looking at a 290 conversion based on a mf 595 chassis,with a duncan style cab,used to have one on the farm with a front loader,so thought i would give it a try

I think Britains should pay you to make these!!!, they'd be laughing as well with the sales!!, are you going to mass produce some or are these kinda one off (assuming parts are in supply!)?. Like the MF drill that's exactly how mine looked in my head, i just haven't got the time or skill at the moment to make theses!!

you are a god among conversions gods!!! :D :D :D

rob all i use for the plastic is a dremel with a fine disc cutter on it,doesn't do much damage to the plastic and allows you to follow the line /marks  when you prep for cutting ,with reguards doing more,the 390t is a problem as getting complete 362's are difficult and a little expensive,the 3680 isn't to much of a problem as theres loads of them round,and the cab/mud guards are easily available so may do some more of these later on,390't 's may follow if bits are arround  but i don't want to pay over the odds for the donor tractors we'll see