• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I meant I personally dropped him a line, how much do you reckon? 4 euros? Does he accept ??

Here is my bootsale buddy, who will be getting these new decals etc.? ;D

looks like you're going to need a cab floorpan & wheels & tyres , if i get this ROS 3070 with xmas money for a cab transplant i may be able to help with the cab & floorpan

push come to shove i might be persuaded to sell one of my older untidier but complete 26's for a doner tractor

No worries mjb, view my 2585 electronic thread in Tractor Conversion, got most of the parts now. Just waiting for farmmodels.co.uk to phone after christmas with confirmation, and still waiting for a reply from DT. Got some decals off of TM, he's got yours too mjb by the way in case you hadn't heard, thanks for the offer though, much appreciated.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Typical britains eh?? Fitting the model version with an upturned frying pan!!? :D :D :D :D :D

I though it was only the 2005 series that had tall pre-cleaners and the older 2000 had the said upturned frying pan style?

Powerstar another nice model, don't like the dual version but that doesnt remove the fact you've done a nice few touches to you tractor. Fairplay to ya mate.