• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recon it's still one of if not the best tractors britains ever made  :)

Damn you powerstar ! i now want to get my 3650 & accord drill down from the attic to take some pics  & maybe a couple of the other 2680's hitched up to the plough & the centaur ::) ::)

i recon it's still one of if not the best tractors britains ever made? :)

Damn you powerstar ! i now want to get my 3650 & accord drill down from the attic to take some pics? & maybe a couple of the other 2680's hitched up to the plough & the centaur ::) ::)

:D :D Go for it mjb, be good  :)

I agree on the best model bit, great model, the 3680 wasn't no where near as good, due to cab and exhaust.

I went carbooting today and picked up a MF 2680, just the chasis and bonnet. For 50p, Long restoration ahead  ;) I think i'm obsessed!

gonna have to change yer name to multipower soon then & NH2 ain't going to like it? :D :D :D

For Fendt sake mjb!! Powerquad, Powerstud, multipower, what next.

:D :D :D :D

I'm not leaving the blue side NH2, oh do ignore him!  :D

Shut up mjb or i'll make sure you don't go to the ball to meet prince charming  :D

for the axel strip a jhony queere 4020 far easier to be honest,i will have a look at the decals though,when i get a chance,they are only paper and attach with double sided tape but all my 390't and 698t are done this way and look ok + they are laser printed so are pin sharp

Any decal would do, doesn't have to be a 2680 either, 2640 would be nice ?:) In your own time though TM, If you don't want to do it fair enough. Was there an electronic 2640?

I think they added a 5 to the numbers when they went Electronic ie 2685 from 2680 - don't think they did a 2645 though - will check out my books later.

No-one ever mentions the 2620 2wd - CRACKING MACHINE ?:(

I think they added a 5 to the numbers when they went Electronic ie 2685 from 2680 - don't think they did a 2645 though - will check out my books later.

No-one ever mentions the 2620 2wd - CRACKING MACHINE ?:(

sold ok in europe but seldom seen over here mark ,big tractor with little HP just like the ford 5700 very rare to find one although i have breifly seen a 2620 at shaftsbury machinery sale years ago