• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still a good looking model tah looks in-proportion with the big rear wheels ,i never had the dualled version. nice tractor powerstar ,i like the MF badge on the back of the cab roof & the fact the cab & wheels are MF grey? :)? not britains white :-\

heres my 2680 T hauling silage

the 3650 doesnt look to bad either considering i've chopped the cab about

Yes it does have the big pre-cleaner F-P, check out my MF 2000 series thread in real life tractors? :)

MF badge was a last minute touch mjb, I have one on the front of my MF 6290 in between the roof mounted worklights, looks good.

Typical britains eh?? Fitting the model version with an upturned frying pan!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Well you can't even spell my name right you clownit? :D

I have got a single wheeled one lofted, bad condition, needs new decals (D.T jobby) and new cab, exhaust, upside down frying pan e.t.c? ;) Definately going to do it up though, might do an exhaust like mjb's. Pull my trailed forager? :)

What are you talking about Powerstar  ???::)