Fordsons and Threshers

B A Baracus

Well here are a few photos of some old skoolage owned by my family. I am from Co. Armagh in Northern Ireland and the photos are from a local Vintage Rally in 2007 and 2008.

My Favourite Tractor and Mill

DSCF0087.jpg

FordsonMill.jpg

Another Fordson and Mill

Fordson.jpg

The belts are on and its time to go to work  :)

Belts.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

The Massey, Baler and lorry arent ours.

How on earth did I miss this ???:o

Fantastic pictures Mr T... ;);D [you don't mind me calling you that do you... ??? It must get so annoying people thinking you really are BA and doing the 'damn plane fool' line on you all the time.... 'get some nuts' and all that ;);D]

Anyway, I hope we will be seeing more of this kit.... got plans to do some shows this summer with it all?

Thanks for posting ;D

:D Thanks everyone!

Yes they will be out at some more shows this year all being well, belts on everytime and always threshing when theres anything there to put through them!

Ill be taking a camcorder to a few shows this year so ill post the videos up  :)

• 11 months later...