One of Simon's yet to be named farms in it's embryonic stages....

Simon

barn looks well, every model farm should have one

Cheers Bob. Every farm might be able to soon mate....! ;D I've been thinking that if I'm careful how I build them it could be viable to build them to sell and deliver within the UK mainland.... if anyone's interested let me know! :D

Yes I agree I love the dutch barns I would love more on my layout but I have run out of space after I have just revamped the whole layout I have swopped both layouts around and it seems better now anyway for the time being. :)

Simon.. that's a super barn mate... I like that a lot... Im green with envy now as well  >:( - I tried to make a round roof but it all went wrong  :-[ :'(

I never thought of using a template.. clever idea that... I may have a go at another build now some time in the future using your design - so many thanks for sharing.

Keep up the good work... Like so many others... I'm looking forward to watching this progress  ;D

Having looked at the plan I reckon the whole layout will be about 4 metres by 3 metres give or take with a bit of field round it.... That's pretty hefty :-[:D

I have surprised myself actually mate with how quick I put it together.... I reckon there's a lot more scope for me as a barn builder than a customiser! :D :D Big question is, can I finish it ???::):D

My godness SI, this is gonna be the Cullen farm II with that size  :o :o  :D :D

Well mate you have gone a step further than the rest of us.

A great start and already dishin out the tips and tricks!!!

What can I say mate....  ::) I know it all ;D:D :D

I need finer corrugated card for the roof so it's all ground to a halt.... which is good news for Colin because I'm back on the Renault ;);D

there is a barn like yours on ebay its red though ...ive put a bid in for my layout

I'll have a look out for that... Be interested to see what it makes :-\

• 4 weeks later...

Busy ain't the word Rich.... I've been doing some XTREME Gardening! ;D:D

Have the Renault to finish this week and then will probably do a bit more on the 10 series Fords .... I still haven't got any corrugated card for the roof and since I'm totally brassic I'm restricted to working with what's bought and paid for :-[::):D :D

Just stumbled over this topic and boy heck  :o :o

Simon you have my total respect man  ;) how do you do it  ??? Do you sleep man or the daytime job is so flexible you just play models all day  :D :D

Awesome barn mate... can't wait to see this progress full of blues  :-*:-*

Wowzers awesome mate...Can't tell the difference than the real thing  :D :D :-*:-*

Keep em coming  ;)

I get better all the time ;):D

Looking forward to seeing the 6610 2 wheel drive simon

She should be quite sweet, might do it as a column shift, the guy who used to do our combining had one, loved that tractor...

Cant wait to see those Fords Simon mate

And com on now stop being lazy and get on with your layout I ain't got the whole day you know   :D :D :D :D :D

If the rain keeps up I'll be there mate, I'm a fair weather gardener ;D

I get better all the time ;):D

She should be quite sweet, might do it as a column shift, the guy who used to do our combining had one, loved that tractor...

If the rain keeps up I'll be there mate, I'm a fair weather gardener ;D

Cant wait Simon  :) :)

I am finished soon with a Case 5240  ;)