massey ferguson 788 combine manual..............help!!

unkelfergus

A good friend of mine down here in sussex has just purchased a massey ferguson 788 combine(tanker),for a restoration project.

It was purchased somewhere in Norfolk and lorried down here last week.It came with quite an abundance of spare parts although one vital part,to make it "complete", was missing.......the operators handbook.

Is there anyone out there who can help, who knows the whereabouts of a manual,or is willing to let a copy be scanned.

ah blooming ha !!!,...............I thought I used to have a 780 manual mr.c ;D ;D ;D

will get some photos of it as soon as I can mark,wont be chocolate ones though,I like the multicoloured ones better ;)   ;D

Well unless you sold it to me at a carboot for £1 it wasnt yours :P

You used to have a 735 manual which is here ;)

oh  s..t!!.....time to eat humble pie in public..........,erm,.........thats what I meant.....a 735 manual...erm,....................................................................................oh well,ahem,.................................

..........sorry Cerin!!!!!!!!!!!!    :-*:-* :-*

Now then, now then,...getting back on TOPIC ,Marky,Cerin and big sis,................Mr.Gibbard came up with the whole set of manuals this evening.

He spent an hour or three this morning excavating through one of his many stores,and hey presto, he found a massey 788 box!!

So, there we are,job done,arm bitten off........(35 quid for the whole set,and postage),and a blooming numpty to boot!.  >:(

Many thanks Marky, I will be posting again shortly for some bale wrapper help.  ???

Pssst, .....Marky, I will send you a drink up with cerin at the weekend. ;D