equaterre sulky x44

This sulky x44 is a limited edtion of either 1500 or 2000 pieces made by a new company equaterre and am led to believe it was made for a german collectors club

First impressions for me when looking and holding this model is that it is a perfect replica but very brittle.

Card box comes printed of images of the real mounted spreader and model comes screwed on to a plinth in a perspex display case.

Also inside the box there is another pic of a field maybe this is sulkys ephine farm of which they do there field research.

sulkyx44001600x450.jpg

sulkyx44002600x450.jpg

Model also has built in viewing windows and all authentic warning decals and comes with hitch adaptor for siku,uh and rc2 models etc.

I only have one criticism of the model and that it would of been nice to see it fitted with a hopper cover as its the flagship of sulkys mounted range.

I'd rate this model eight out of ten as its quite exspensive and very fragile so its staying in its box.

sulkyx44003600x450.jpg

sulkyx44004600x450.jpg

Mine arrived Thusday.  Very nice model, and a reasonable price compared to those at Spalding  :)

It won't stay in the box but once mounted on a suitable tarctor it will stay on it to protect it.  Compared to some other models around the same price its not way over priced.  At least it is something different and if it sells well will hopefully encourage the manufacturer to produce more models.

I got mine from Geoff at Toptractor and its a cracking model, but be very very carefull with it as it is stupidly delicate. I have already snapped the pto shaft of mine >:(. Its certinly not a TOY for children.

A few pics of mine on the UH Zetor ( looks a bit big I know but it will show you what it looks like on a tractor )

100_1506.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1509.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics as my camera doesnt do close ups very well  :D

That must be a good linkage on the fendt and zetor my uh 5480 doesn't hold it up as good as those.

Managed to fit it on my mf 6290 convo with siku links but I have had to put on a layer of the

thinnest plasticard on the adaptor to get the spreader sitting right behind a tractor.

Also snaped the pto off but I have now drilled a pilot hole and restuck so its stronger than before ::)

• 6 months later...