John Deere 2250

Here are some pictures from a John Deere 2250 model I bought. The tractor is a resin cast from the original Ertl model and has been put on Mc Cormick MC 115 wheels. Other modifications include a Siku rear hitch, beacon, lights, detailed cab, 2.25m track width and some more. It was build to spec of our own JD 2250 which is used as a sprayer tractor (hence the 2.25m track width). The real thing has wide mudguards and a box up front for carrying chemical containers which I might add to make it just that bit more realistic. I would have been happy with some glass in the cab but the builder wouldn't tackle that job so that is another job which needs doing by myself some time.

CONVAR695Small.jpg

Together with the Amazone UX 5200 sprayer from UH. Maybe we'll buy this sprayer one day, who knows ;). The 2250 seems a bit light for handling such a large sprayer but the real model has been tweaked to 2850 standards which can't be seen on the model of course.  ::)

CONVAR716Small.jpg

CONVAR718Small.jpg

CONVAR721Small.jpg

CONVAR731Small.jpg

IMG_9789Custom.jpg

And the real thing. The sprayer would also make a good project. Maybe one day!