JOHN DEERE

MODELFARMER

Didn't think it would be long until an anti-Jd civillian stuck his welly in? :D :D

Your just jealous because MF don't have as many models? ;) Can never have enough JD's TM! In some eyes anyway.

Yeah... Well poke your finger in them Eyes cos we want MF  ;D

Seriously though... I really think we have too many models of LARGE tractors (of all makes) - Why not have some smaller models (go on then EVEN JQ's if you like).  Was talking about this with Ben yesterday.  Most farms have smaller sized tractors than the models we see usually.  I want reasonable sized models for my carpet farm (of current tractors if possible) - not evey farm would run a huge thing like the JD in your picture.  What do you think

Didn't think it would be long until an anti-Jd civillian stuck his welly in? :D :D

Your just jealous because MF don't have as many models? ;) Can never have enough JD's TM! In some eyes anyway.

i didn't mean it nastly mate,but be honest wouldn't you like to see other makes not just jd,a  uh  nh ,mf another bigger valtra ,they do all the mcormricks already , maybe even some teleloaders,just a different make,as britains seem to be stuck in a rut

i didn't mean it nastly mate,but be honest wouldn't you like to see other makes not just jd,a? uh? nh ,mf another bigger valtra ,they do all the mcormricks already , maybe even some teleloaders,just a different make,as britains seem to be stuck in a rut

I know you didn't mean it nastily I was just being a silly bugger,I would like to see more makes yes, I agree, a 7000 series MF would be great. Just UH don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I thinks the mosels that are mainly produced are the 'FLAGSHIPS' of each range??

Woud that be any way close to bein right??

I'd think UH will produce 1st ly a model that will sell to get it off the ground then the rest of the series, like they've done with the McCormicks, 1st the betterlookin ones now they're introducing the like of the cx95 and cx 105