puma 155

batcher

Cracking! ;D She brand-fire or lightly used ???

What's the NH equivalent... is it the 6050 or 6070... ???

Looks a tidy tool, what box is in it?

If it is 155hp then the NH equivalent would be the 6080.

6050 is 125hp and 6070 is 140hp.

Nice beastie though, wouldn't mind a go in one of them ::) ::)::) ::)::)

If it is 155hp then the NH equivalent would be the 6080.

6050 is 125hp and 6070 is 140hp.

Nice beastie though, wouldn't mind a go in one of them ::) ::)::) ::)::)

That's bizarre, I always thought the 6030 was around 120 / 125 horse.... :-\ Am I just using a different HP measure... ??? Did the EU change it all a few years ago or am I cracking up... ??? I know our old TS115 did just shy of 130 at the shaft on the dyno.... what rating would that have been to... ???

It seems odd that NH have two machines [6020 & 6030] with only 5 horse output difference... [112 & 117hp] :-\ You could lose that couple of grand investment in a 6030 with a dirty air filter and end up with a 6020.... or even 6010 :o???

A 6080 is equivalent to a JD 6930 then.... a T6030 a JD 6530, a T6050 a JD 6630, a T6070 a JD 6830.... All makes sense now.... I'm so out of touch with current tractor outputs :-[::):D

Are these new ratings taken at the crank or do they allow for transmission loss...?

Well she don't look so clean now  ;D She is not new nov 2008 but only had 370 on the clock ( 4005 now  ::)) Pullin the elephant planter very well still burning the paint off such a lovely smell  ;D She came from startin tractors but our local dealer is cfm formerly rfm . Drives well plenty of go in her a lot more than the mxu (but not as quick of the mark) But the puma 180 is like a snail going through the gears  ::)

Well she don't look so clean now  ;D She is not new nov 2008 but only had 370 on the clock ( 4005 now  ::)) Pullin the elephant planter very well still burning the paint off such a lovely smell  ;D She came from startin tractors but our local dealer is cfm formerly rfm . Drives well plenty of go in her a lot more than the mxu (but not as quick of the mark) But the puma 180 is like a snail going through the gears  ::)

Whats that ?