New to the forum but not new to collecting

JD530

nice to meet you JD530....  ;)

I live just south of you in the greater South Bend, IN area.. so thats a good start. I'm actually quite new to collecting die-cast farm toys, and at the moment have a room /shelf to shelf/ full og 1980's action figures, nostalgia etc. etc. mainly GI-Joe. But got bored with 5 + years of collecting old action figures and am getting back into my "diecast" collection.. mainly ertl farm toys (i used to play with them in my sandbox as a kid).. and grew up on a farm in Osceola.. ..um..ok.. I'm blabbing now.. heh.. so, nice to meet you man.

farm-toy-collector  8)

welcome to ftf lads, hope you enjoy it on here, as ben said any questions just ask away to any of us mods, or as a last resort you can try a member on here called "rick" hes from your neck of the woods, moves arround a lot, but he can be a little random at times it has to be said :D :D :D :D :D :D

Flippin heck, Sean that was uncalled for, now welcome Yanks, I want you to know that I broke down all the Limey barriers so you can be on this board without any undo stress.....I suffered for hmmmm 4 years I think all the harrassement they could dish out and Im still here.........Im the Jackie Robinson of FTF.........be careful of the Massey rabble some of them are as contagous as Swine Flu.......Some of the Swedes and Germans are weird but nice guys overall........Learn how to spell Ferguson, Valtra and County tractors that never were good enough to come to America but are popular over here, and don't asked me why...........Feel free to ask me any questions you need regarding dealing with these juicers watch out for Aunty Jo she will remind you of your fourth grade teacher who made you stand in the corner.............Ignore for sure ole "windbag Lord Fartinson", he does go on and will give one a  headache........

Now there are some nice blokes on this forum I will list some of my favorite chaps:

Timmy Beetroot

Young Luke DeWitt

Robert of NY

Dusty 

Last but not least be sure your aware that the word "Random" had two different meaning here...One for Brits/Euros and one for Yanks........

Good luck your going to need it........just call me Pops

Ignore the abuse I have to take, my superior knowlege of farming and machinery has always annoyed this lot........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

blimey rick well typed , i thought you'd glued you fingers together in that paper folding accident  :-\  that was almost readable :D :D

not sure i like the term 'juicers' or 'limeys' & before you start any more ameryankian speaking , I'll warn you I'm quite fluent in yanky doodle dandy, 

yo dude whats goin down  usually in the said somewhere in the states , probably as we speak !

& a good southern one would be

shiiiiiiiiyut he wuz happyer than a dead hawwg in the suuuunnn

there you go !

now look chaps you should use English in which to type not text talk, but then the american use of the English language is slightly twisted .

nah ricks one of the good guys ,he's almost like one of those Greek philosophers

he talks lots but not often makes sense  :-\

yep he fits right in with the rest of us  :D :D :D

enjoy your time here 

Flippin heck, Sean that was uncalled for, now welcome Yanks, I want you to know that I broke down all the Limey barriers so you can be on this board without any undo stress.....I suffered for hmmmm 4 years I think all the harrassement they could dish out and Im still here.........Im the Jackie Mrs Robinson of FTF    :D :D :D .........be careful of the Massey rabble some of them are as contagous as Swine Flu.......Some of the Swedes and Germans are weird but nice guys overall........Learn how to spell Ferguson, Valtra and County tractors that never were good enough to come to America but are popular over here, and don't asked me why...........Feel free to ask me any questions you need regarding dealing with these juicers watch out for Aunty Jo she will remind you of your fourth grade teacher who made you stand in the corner.............Ignore for sure ole "windbag Lord Fartinson", he does go on and will give one a  headache........

Now there are some nice blokes on this forum I will list some of my favorite chaps:

Timmy Beetroot

Young Luke DeWitt

Robert of NY

Dusty 

Last but not least be sure your aware that the word "Random" had two different meaning here...One for Brits/Euros and one for Yanks........

Good luck your going to need it........just call me Pops

Ignore the abuse I have to take, my superior knowlege of farming and machinery has always annoyed this lot........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And welcome to all of you  :) :) :);)

:D :D - poor chap... what a way to be introduced to the forum. 

My advice.... listen to Rick....

superb sedative for insomniacs... and I think we all suffer from that at some point in our lives  ;D:-\

Now then.... let's have a look at your collection please... we are VERY nosey on here and we like to 'nosey around' in your cabinet.. it's our way of getting to know you  ;):D :D :D