coldridge collection

MJB1

anybody know when the coldridge collection open day isthis year , as knowing my luck it's going to clash with truckfest which i'm thinking of entering  :'( :'(

last year i think the dates clashed  >:(

not to sure mate, not seen anything advertised yet, usally july time isnt it??? sure marky will know for sure otherwise i will dig a number out from work for the place and ring them, you thinking of coming down this year then?? bar tim i think i was the only one from ftf there last year

i think its july the 4th , & truckfest is 4th & 5th

couple of the other drivers want me to enter truckfest but i'm looking at it like so if mole valley pay the entry for the truck, i'll enter , if not then it'll be coldridge

• 3 weeks later...

my new toy you twerp :D :D what have you bought something, prob a new trailer knowing you :D :D

what you getting Sean??.......Marky dont tell them about your nose! :D :D

ideal ,so if your deff going i will leave that day free, has it been confirmed yet???

you going to come marky? know your busy mind mate

confirmed date ? i hope so mate , i've booked the day off

• 2 weeks later...

According to the North Devon Gazette..........

11am on Saturday, July 4. Entrance is £3 for adults and £1.50 for children.  North Devon Hospice is again the chosen charity for the 2009 show.

I was a little worried that the date I read in said publication is wrong as it is usually a Saturday. So until anyone can actually confirm the correct date from the horses mouth, we're still no further forward.  ::)

I would LOVE to go to this, looked at pictures from last year looks great. But i doubt Mum and Dad will take me soo i will have to get the bike out  :D :D :D :D

good luck ads, if you start on say monday before its only 350 miles odd  :D :D