Muddy Ford

Fendthead

Hi all, not been on here for a few weeks, work a bit flat out at this time of year, hardly any thime to spend on the mud at the min ::). anyway a few pics of another ford I have just finished. was ordered at spalding...now on it's way to it's new home(just over a week late :-[).

Now to get another fendt under way ;D

post-1877-132639096984_thumb.jpg

post-1877-13263909699_thumb.jpg

Dave, you're a genius ;D That's brilliant mate ;);D

Have you thought about doing one of the older ones, 5000, 7000, 7600... ??? You could make one of those look superb.... god knows they need it ::);D

Looking good dave, where are teh black bits where the oil has leaked tho...

Didn't even think of that untill I read that :-\. thats what happens when you are half asleep at the work bench.

Least it's raining at the min. I can fell asleep under my JD.....I mean service it ;D

• 3 weeks later...

cheers for the comments ;D. I have had to stop doing work on the tractors at the min as work is so busy and it's just not raining ::).But I will get back to it asap, cant't do 12+hr days then sit in the shed untill 2am...must be getting old :-\

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...