Fendt 930 Vario TMS

not to bad mate very good build. have been busy at work to so not much time for building hope to get my 2850 6430 and 6910 finished this month. will be heading back to scotland at end of august to help for a week or so at the harvest on the trusty 6830.

not to bad mate very good build. have been busy at work to so not much time for building hope to get my 2850 6430 and 6910 finished this month. will be heading back to scotland at end of august to help for a week or so at the harvest on the trusty 6830.

Sounds good mate,

My work is very busy too, my boss is ill since 2 month and I have to do his work too.....  >:(

When Iam home I go to my uncles farm looking if there is anything to do for me and then I fell asleep  :D So not much time for models. But this 930 had to be done. Hope I can show more pics the next days.

I like that a lot, very well put together and a fine result at the end. Did the Fendt green of each model match or did you have to give it all new paint?

Hey,

I just painted the bonnet in Fendt green, if  you look at the last picture you'll see a small different between the both greens but I think it is so small that i won't be it woth to paint the whole model in original color.

Moritz