Help!!!!! Bap?

Stuarty C

just the other day are claas 3050tc mower tried to put a 18 inch long stump of telegraph pole through her, she didnt like  :'(  damaged the bed, bent the conditioner and stripped a few cogs in the gearbox  :( :'(   the bed and conditioner can be fixed by dealer but they want to replace the gearbox which will cost around 3 to 4 grand. i have tried searching for Bap which is the name on the gearbox to see if i can find a dealer or someone who fixes these or supplies parts but no joy  :-\  has anyone had any experiences of these gear boxes or no anything about them  ??? help very much appreciated  :-*

thanks in advance

Stuart 

even if its used as a stay point it should be marked,yellow wrapping on a bt one and would have the stay wire of it,might be leccy board if so its usally got a palnk of wood on a stay wire for them, , thats the only 2 you will find ,if its recently been cut down, then i would say you have a good chance of getting the dosh, i had to stop one of my work mates leaving a big pile of rocks ontop of a backfilled hole with a burried joint in it, which he thought was a good marker point, didnt think of the results of the farmers mower going over it and the costs to repair, blade and grannit rocks dont mice, clearly neither do blades and a pole

yeah, i see were your coming from, have a word to him when he comes home from holidays  ;)  biggest shame about it is that it had only cut around 140 acres and at them minutes its scrape  :'( >:(

Think youve miss understood BC its a mower not a harvester  ;)::)

what about that place that unklefergus used for his bale wrapper gogs, just replace the stripped ones, as long as you put them back in the same way they came out it should be easy enough

metal cogs he want isnt it didnt know they did them ??? ??? ???

all cogs on a machine like that will be metal cerin, even on a bale wrapper i suspect, never heard of them before nash, does not ring a bell for sure, sounds a fair sickner what happend

all cogs on a machine like that will be metal cerin, even on a bale wrapper i suspect, never heard of them before nash, does not ring a bell for sure, sounds a fair sickner what happend

I think you will find the ones on the bale wrapper are plastic ;)

They make any cog to pattern, metal or plastic, the wrapper ones were plastic.,( you were right Cerin, blooming numptys arent they for not looking at that topic very closely ;) ;) ;D)

They will be able to do the job but the only trouble is , they are in Rochester, Kent. Google them,APG Developments.(ALL PULLEY AND GEAR DEVELOPMENTS).  The man to speak to is Mick,........extremely helpful. As I say ,the only problem is that they would need the patterns. :)