Warning for the Silver JCB Fastrac......... Read this before Buying !!!!!

Tractor Jack

:o Hi there everybody,

Today I had some time check out some new furniture for the living.

This huge warehouse also has a toy department and I was walking thru this department....... I found the brand new 2009 SILVER JCB Fastrac, made by Siku.

I was very upset because almost all the tractors where lose in the showcase and had paintchips all over the model  :-[:-[ :-[:-[

Even on the inside of the showcase was silver paint and most of the showcases where broken  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(.

I bought the best of 12 models they had so my model is secure in my collection.

So beware for this model, as we say " A warned man counts for 2 " .......... check before buying.

Regards from rainy Germany,

Jacco

>:( >:(>:( Not so sure about them being seconds,according to the latest issue of Model Tractor,Siku had a special Claas Axion with dual wheels available at SIMA limited to 2000,but only 1609 were available to sell the other 391 were damaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Joe

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ Well see it like this........... when all 12 models they had delivered are not fixed with the clips inside the showcase ( the model has a free life inside the showcase !!!!!!) than I don´t wonder that the models are damaged.

I´ve seen heavy chipped models, broken showcases and showcases with silver paint inside the glass.

JAck