rlt's collection

is that massey fit to push and pull  ;)

nice sowing outfit  8)

Murray Thank you and yes they are.  The Massey Ferguson is probably the best for front mount equipment.  While setting the seed sowing scene I inadvertently forgot to mount the Gregoire Besson Planidisk Frontpacker to the tractor.  I based these photos on actual MF seed teams.

you have a very diverse and modern collection.. quite impressive and  many nice combo's. I am quite tempted to get my hands on one of those 450 STX precisions.. looking very smart.

Also a nice touch of 1:16's you have got there.. my fav. scale  ;)

And your yard with trucks is quite impressive

What great things to say about my collection, many thanks!  Yes, I do love my STX and Sixteens!  Keep an eye out on the yard, hopefully I can get all of the fleet together at one time!?  ??? 

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice bulldozer models RLT, D7E Hybrid looks very smart. I might have to invest in some of the Norscot Caterpillar dozers at some point for my own collection, or convince my Dad who operates them for a living to start his own collection. :)

Thank you walterderwent!  Thought you might like it, your dad drives Case crawlers if my memory serves me.  Have you made any decisions on your next acquisition?  I haven't seen any farm gear that has caught my eye in a while, although I did get a nifty new implement!

Thank you walterderwent!  Thought you might like it, your dad drives Case crawlers if my memory serves me.  Have you made any decisions on your next acquisition?  I haven't seen any farm gear that has caught my eye in a while, although I did get a nifty new implement!

He did do many years ago in the shape of 850 tracked loaders and has also operated several Case backhoe loaders before too. He is currently operating a Komatsu D61PX on various landfill and quarrying tasks.

A snapshot of some of the machines my Dad has used before past and present can be found here:

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=25662.0

I'm on holiday at the moment and have one or two "events" and music gigs to attend and my car to be serviced today so i've put some money aside for those. Models will have to take a back seat until I next get paid, although I did recently add a Siku John Deere 7500 forager to that side of my collection which is quite a good toy/model to keep my Britains 7550i version company on the shelf. 

I've decided i'd like a Britains Simba Solo for my FW60 so that will probably be my next purchase in the not too distant future, but you never know. :)

Hey walterderwent, have you considered this implement instead of the simba for your Ford?

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=28734.0

It certainly crossed my mind when thinking of large 1/32nd scale cultivation equipment to go with the FW60, but I think i'm going to stick with the Simba mainly because in most of the photographs and few times i've seen big FW series tractors working they have tended to be pulling big sets of Simba discs or similar, I can relate to the combination a little more than the Lemken, impressive model though it is. :)