MB TRAC 1000 conversion + Siku MB Trac 1500

Just got to find some mirrors etc........this tractor will be displayed with a Claas mower on the front and a Claas forage wagon on the back,well when I find a Pottinger one to repaint anyway ::) Just like one in my MB Trac book ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I needed a front grill and found that the Siku MB Trac 1800 grill was spot on ;) but this left me with a perfectly good tractor without a grill ::) ::)

A quick call to Henri Walker got me a replacement Britains MB Trac 1500 bonnet top/grill and a set of 1500 decals 8)

Now I have a Siku MB Trac 1500 :D

post-96-132639124275_thumb.jpg

post-96-132639124283_thumb.jpg

You probably already know this, but shouldn't the bonnet be longer on a 1000?

Yes I suppose it really should be badged as a 800 or 900 Turbo but I had the 1000 decals to hand and it will only live in my cabinet now ::) ::)::)

nice work paul , there's a considerable difference between the siku cab & britains cab no wonder the siku didn't lend itself to reverse drive !

the bigger wheels & tyres suit it no end but i wonder how much manuveability it's lost, blimey i'm making it sound like a real one  :-\

nice work paul , there's a considerable difference between the siku cab & britains cab no wonder the siku didn't lend itself to reverse drive !

the bigger wheels & tyres suit it no end but i wonder how much manuveability it's lost, blimey i'm making it sound like a real one  :-\

The Siku MB Trac has a really good steering lock and i've sorted the reverse drive problem ;) rather than glue the consol in i'm leaving it loose as it fits both ways :D

The Siku lends it's self well to conversions has it all screws together mind you cut me in half i'm like a stick of rock :D :D i've got SIKU written right through ;D ;D