Silage 2009

--tractorman--

Thanks for the comments  :)

The contractor is owned by 2 brothers called Peter and John Windermer.

Also if you are thinking 'I haven't seen a claas pickup like that before...', its a prototype, only one in England so I was told, but I cannot confirm...

My dad knows them both very well Sean he used to be a barman down at the Horsebridge inn where they used to drink. I remember when they were the first in the area with a claas jaguar 600 series if I remember right but would have been about 12 / 13 at the time. Used to have a county and a MB Trac for doing the pit. If i remember right used to be fords for drawing the silage trailers. Used to get in the tractors and forager whenever they were lifting silage out near treburley for Rowes and Goodmans.

Family are all from devon/ cornwall we used to live near Launceston my aunts live in st mellion and tavistock gran used to live on the middle of dartmoor at a place called willsworthy

used to go through lewdown on way up the country.

yeah seen those guys arround when out on the moors and oaky way, didnt know they had a reverse drive fendt mind, not a local reg one either, sure i have seen the jag in the last few days to ,not seen many round this year working but passed a few on the roads