injured badly

Murray

Oooooo that's painful... she'll need a total strip down and rebuild I guess... how did that happen ???

At least you'll be able to re-line the barakes  :D :D

indeed Marky, eh i dont think we will even strip her down get the first artic truck in and put her of for scrap  :D :D no time to fix her, the bosses son was on it at the time and he was shifting dung  and she wobbled then bang i was of with the more used tractor 'maxxum' so i am getting the blame  :D :D :D

Poor old girl... it's interesting where it's gone around the hot spot area for the brakes - I wonder if they 'cooked' the casting over a period of time perhaps to weaken it  :-\ ???

yes it is i'd say she is worked to hard.....well maybe not to hard but the shear pressure she gets put under for no reason is unbelievable i get told somedays to go to the quarry with the griffith and get 8 ton of hardcore and the brae to go in and out the quarry is unreal i am actually surprised she never done it then  :o :o i always try to take the maxxum if its a serious load but he says save the tyres  ??? ??? ??? but saying that i friend of mine is in the college in aberdeen doing agriculture and they went on a college trip and here was a brand new claas axion on axle stands both wheels fell of and he ripped a hole in the casting hauling a 4.6 metre simba press

du du du 'another one bites the dust'  :D poor massey, aint it worth repairing it? have it wrote off, buy back as scrap and re build with secondhand bits ;)

who said it was a massey mike??  :D :D :D :D its the zetor you mentioned about the other day aint it murray??