The Adventures of Marky and HATTIE the MF5480 - born 18th July 2009

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines 2 door silver top but the cab does need some love hopefully before it makes it to a show this year want to find a nice massey silage trailer so i can get marcus to tow it along side the forager

eh ? no it's not tim , you have a red cab 590 with a silver roof , mark means a 2 door red & silver cab.

can your 590 power the forager now tim ? i thought you needed 1000pto ?

mark nice vids , but never seen a solo trailer loaded rear end first

I think you're getting the hang of it Mark  ;D

Hmmmm......a bit messy on the load, and I reckon we could follow you home bt the trail of carrots dropping off the loader.  ;D ;D

Why on earth am I looking at a vid of a view from a tractor cab????  ???

:D :D :D  .. sorry John... they get stuck in the gap between the bucket and the frame  :-[  .. I do try to rattle them out before I hit the main road.

Marcus... forgive my ignorance... what's a solo... and why not load that from the back... I did put a few up the front first to make sure there was some weight on the drawbar.. but you could never make that tip up if you loaded it all rear first  :-\

eh ? no it's not tim , you have a red cab 590 with a silver roof , mark means a 2 door red & silver cab.

can your 590 power the forager now tim ? i thought you needed 1000pto ?

mark nice vids , but never seen a solo trailer loaded rear end first

oh yeak what a numpty i am its got some silver near the top though! and yes have now got a 1000rpm shaft to fit the massey it might not power it but at least it will spin it a bit faster will also use the shaft on the hedge trimmer!

I've been out baling today... I've had a fair few jobs lately... I nevr remember to take my camrea with me though  :-[  ....

Mind you... once you've seen on picture you've seen them all... they are all the same  :D :D

DSCN0205.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

and just look at that floor  :of :of  ... swept clean now though...

DSCN0210.jpg

In for a 400 hour service tomorrow and Friday too  :'(

Better send an alert out someone nicked Ben clothes it appears...Poor Ben running around with a Binky naked seems just gross... :laugh: :laugh:

after my recent news Rick that made me laugh, and i needed it!!!!....i did have to look twice and think where i had been lately tho :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

nice little update Marky, busniess picking up or steady still?

Nice pictures and video. I hope you did clean the floor today ;D;)

texas

:D :D  .. I do have a scrape up when I've finished Bas... honest  :-[:D :D

Good to see it back in the earnings, Mark. I bet you have enjoyed being out and about again  :) :)

Is that a mobile freezer in the shed in the background?

It's lovely to be back in the saddle again mate... we do have a fair few customers for cardboard... but we collect that on the lorry and bring it to the yard... so I don't get to drive about too much...

I've just sold 24t of topsoil today as well... so happy days....

Hattie is in for her 400 hour service today and tomorrow... no faults to report so far either...

The freezer is for the game keeper... this is a hoooooge estate farm we are doing near Saffron Walden