Krone Big X1000

Fairy nuff,but the grass on my on my carpet needs cutting  ::), and every forager that has ever been produced to date has a maize header,wouldn't you like to see something a bit different,it would be easy enough to convert it to a maize header,or a set of interchangeable headers would be nice

KroneBigXXdisc12.jpg

Regards

Joe.

;D I wasn't kidding with the grass,I've been growing this for about six weeks now,just in the lid of a tupperware ( other plastic containers are available ) sandwich box,let it dry a bit it go's brownish,water it it go's green again,just woner if it could be controlled in a diorama environment  ??? ??? ::)

1-32ndscalegrass.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I've checked out E-bay,but they only have electric clippers Tris,and I think the teeth on them would be to narrow,really need sheep shears

or hand operated clippers like the ones I used to get my hair cut with when I were a lad ;D I'll also stick something in hints and tips,

Regards

Joe.

;D I wasn't kidding with the grass,I've been growing this for about six weeks now,just in the lid of a tupperware ( other plastic containers are available ) sandwich box,let it dry a bit it go's brownish,water it it go's green again,just woner if it could be controlled in a diorama environment  ??? ??? ::)

1-32ndscalegrass.jpg

Regards

Joe.

All you need is a bonzi tree beside it ha ha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...